The housing market has been a key casualty of COVID-19 and as a community we must come together to help get 2020 back on track. With major house builders including Taylor Wimpey and Vistry Group (Bovis) coming out of lockdown, and BTR clients such as M&G active on site, we at Hatch are beginning a phased return to work.
Safety is always our highest priority and we have amended our risk assessment method statements (RAMS) to protect staff and clients, at our despatch centre and critically onsite. While our installations take place predominantly in unoccupied buildings we are committed to these guidelines which include:
- Regularly handwashing and use of hand sanitiser
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all surfaces and installed furniture
- Wearing of masks and gloves at all times
- Social distancing
- One person only in a lift at any time
- One Installer only to be working per room
- Disposal of all waste and packaging materials
- Strict sickness and quarantine measures
- No sharing of vehicles or cabs
Working in this way we are able to return to live sites and also take a limited number of new design and installation projects on-board. If you would like to discuss how we may be able to help you with a showhome, view unit, or furnishing project please do make contact with your account manager, or with me via email.
We appreciate that cashflow is a major concern currently, so remember that at Hatch you can spread the cost with one of our finance packages, we also offer special packages and commissions for agents which we’d be delighted to discuss with you.
Together we can deliver the new normal safely.
MD & Founder