Hatch has a vibrant team of approximately 40 property experts all working from our Head Office in Harlow. Our team includes Interior Designers, Installation Technicians, Project Coordinators, Client Service Managers, Sales Managers and support staff.
Any vacancies that we have will be displayed here and we welcome direct applications from candidates.
If there are no current vacancies suitable for your skills, but you would like to express an interest in working at Hatch, then please make contact and explain why you think you should be part of our team.
PLEASE NO AGENCIES we have established partners and will not respond to your approaches.
Marketing and administration assistant
Immediate starts preferred
We are seeking forward-thinking rookie marketing and administration assistant to help take our business forward. The role will focus on research into the UK property and interiors market, office administration and actively assist with marketing.
The main responsibilities are:
- Researching into the UK property market – new developments being built, developments coming up for completion, property events, etc
- Inputting key data from research
- Assisting with regular marketing campaigns, by email, post and through social media
- General office administration
Key skills for the role are:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Internet-based research skills
- Experience of using a CRM system
- Knowledge of the UK property market
- Enjoys working independently and in a small team
- A keen eye for detail
- Enthusiasm, commitment and ambition to progress as the company and role develops.
This is a great opportunity to learn about marketing and be involved with the interiors and property industry.